UserVoice provides greater flexibility in sharing known issues and their statuses with our players. Here is a quick summary of the statuses we use for Magic Online and what they mean for players.
- Open: The issue is known and in our backlog. We don’t currently have an estimated fix date.
- In Progress: The issue is actively being worked on and will be delivered in an upcoming release.
- Needs More Info: We believe this is a problem but currently don’t have enough information to investigate what the cause might be. Further reports with details will be helpful.
- Unable to Repro: We are unable to reproduce this internally. We need more information to determine if it is an issue or not.
- Done: The issue has been fixed and deployed to Magic Online.
- Not a Bug: The reported issue is not a bug and is working as we would expect based on currently known information.
If you experience an issue on Magic Online, head over to our UserVoice page to let us know. Make sure you read the guidelines for reporting an issue before creating a post.