If you’re unhappy with a Magic Online purchase, we’re able to reimburse the purchase price of most objects sold if they meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Eligible unopened deck products, booster packs, and bundles may be returned up to 30 days from the date of purchase. To be eligible for a refund, these objects must be in the account that originally purchased them from the Magic Online store, can never have been traded, and must be unopened.
- Items purchased more than 30 days prior to contacting Wizards of the Coast are non-refundable
- Account upgrade fees and Event Tickets are non-refundable.
Issues We Will Not Reimburse:
- Reports with insufficient descriptions to verify their accuracy or reports from accounts whose owner cannot be verified.
- Errors or system failures caused by your internet connection, your system hardware, or computer software configuration.
- Being suspended from Magic Online for violating the Wizards of the Coast Code of Conduct.
- Wizards is not liable for any issues that may occur during events run by or in coordination with third-party event coordinators, including, without limitation, match disputes and arbitration, or prize fulfillment. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the third-party event coordinators are responsible for handling all reimbursement requests for these events.
Additional Reimbursement Terms & Conditions:
- You may only receive one reimbursement per event.
- Decisions to provide (or not provide) reimbursement, as well as the nature of such reimbursement, are at the sole discretion of Wizards of the Coast.
- Wizards of the Coast reserves the right to deny repeat or invalid reimbursement requests made by those who we feel are operating with poor internet connections or hardware.
- Any attempts to defraud, manipulate, or otherwise “game” the reimbursement process, as solely determined by Wizards, may result in disciplinary and/or criminal action such as termination of any or all your Organized Play Accounts including Magic Online, Wizards.com and/or Planeswalker Points and investigation by local or national law-enforcement authorities.