Support staff may ask you for a DxDiag file to help diagnose problems you are seeing with the game. To create a DxDiag file, follow the steps below:
- If you are running Windows 7 or higher, go to your TaskBar.
- Click "Start".
- Click "Run".
- In the pop-up window enter DxDiag and click Ok.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear.
- Click "Save all information".
- A "Save As" window should open.
- Click "Save". (The file should be saved to your desktop as DxDiag.txt)
- Exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.