Each Magic Online event has a unique Event ID. For tournaments in the Queues and Scheduled Events rooms, the Event ID is an 8-digit number starting with a 1. For Leagues, there is a 4-digit League ID as well as an 9-digit Match ID that begins with 2.
Whenever you contact Customer Service to request reimbursement for an event, you will need to provide either:
- The Event ID (Queues/Scheduled Events); or
- The League ID (League Drafts); or
- The Match ID (League Matches)
For Queues and Scheduled Events, providing a Match ID in addition to the Event ID will help us speed processing of your request.
We recommend taking note of the ID numbers for all events you enter so you will be prepared if anything happens.
For bug reports in casual games, please instead provide the 9-digit Game ID that begins with a "6".
The Event ID can found using the following steps:
- Go to your Account page:
- Select the option for "Game History":
- You will then see a list of Games played. Click on an Event and it will give the Event ID as a header: