To report an issue or request a reimbursement please contact us here.
If you encounter an issue with Magic Online, we would like to know about it. If you were in a Magic Online tournament, we may be able to reimburse your entry to your collection after processing your report. If you were in a League, we may be able to nullify the match affected by the issue so that you can replay it, or we may be able to reimburse your entry for the League.
Issues We Will Not Reimburse
- Reports with insufficient descriptions to verify their accuracy, or reports from accounts whose owner cannot be verified.
- Errors or system failures caused by your internet connection, your system hardware, or computer software configuration.
- Being suspended from Magic Online for violating the Wizards of the Coast Code of Conduct.
Additional Reimbursement Terms & Conditions
- You may only receive one reimbursement per event.
- Decisions to provide (or not provide) reimbursement, as well as the nature of such reimbursement, are at the sole discretion of Wizards of the Coast.
- Wizards of the Coast reserves the right to deny repeat or invalid reimbursement requests made by those who we feel are operating with poor internet connections or hardware.
- Any attempts to defraud, manipulate, or otherwise “game” the reimbursement process, as solely determined by Wizards, may result in disciplinary and/or criminal action such as termination of any or all your Organized Play Accounts including Magic Online, Wizards.com and/or Planeswalker Points and investigation by local or national law-enforcement authorities.